Please be patient while I make this blog pretty and add more content.
Take a look at my Etsy shop to see what items I have for sale:
www.createdbykelli.etsy.com

Monday, February 11, 2013

Etsy: Lacy Hat and Scarf Set

Anybody else ready for the weather to start warming up a bit? As we approach the end of winter, you might want to ditch the heavy hats and scarves for this lighter lacy set. Perfect for those in-between spring days, this soft, comfortable hat and scarf will keep you warm without overdoing it. You can order a regular scarf, or an infinity style. I will make this in any size, even though I only have a listing for children's sizes at the moment. If you are interested in a larger size, just send me a message and I'll make a listing for you right away!
See listing here
As an infinity scarf
The infinity scarf may also be worn as a cowl

No comments:

Post a Comment