Please be patient while I make this blog pretty and add more content.
Take a look at my Etsy shop to see what items I have for sale:
www.createdbykelli.etsy.com

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Etsy: Minion Hat

My husband has proven to be a great creative partner in my crocheting ventures. He helps me when I have trouble figuring out proportions or placement, and he gives me great suggestions. When I was trying to decide on a new hat to work up, he told me I should make a Minion hat (from Despicable Me). This ended up being one of my biggest Halloween sellers! I let customers choose if they want one eye or two, and if they want the hair all piled together in the middle, or spread out in short spikes. I offer them in child sizes and in adult sizes.
















No comments:

Post a Comment