Please be patient while I make this blog pretty and add more content.
Take a look at my Etsy shop to see what items I have for sale:
www.createdbykelli.etsy.com

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Back to Business

It has been so long since I last posted! We spent the summer in California for an internship, and didn't have internet at the house we were renting, so I never got around to updating anything. We've been back for about a month and it has been one hectic week after another. My Halloween hat orders are finally slowing down, so I figured it would be a good time to get back on here and update things. In addition to some new items (which I will blog about after this) I got my first order to Japan! I'm pretty stoked to be able to call myself an international and overseas seller. My little business has really been doing well. And since all my earnings go into my work/hobby fund, I was even able to buy a new chromebook this month! (My laptop got stolen last Christmas, and I have been stuck using a really clunky old one until now.)

No comments:

Post a Comment