Please be patient while I make this blog pretty and add more content.
Take a look at my Etsy shop to see what items I have for sale:
www.createdbykelli.etsy.com

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Etsy: Mickey and Minnie Pattern

It's no surprise that hat orders start slowing down as the weather warms up, so I didn't bring any yarn with me this summer. But I was pleasantly surprised to get several orders for Mickey Mouse hats, despite the warm weather. I guess they're just that cute! Well, hubby had a brilliant idea that I should write up more of my original patterns and offer them on Etsy as well. So I decided to start with the Mickey and Minnie hat patterns, since they are popular all year around. I offer them for $5 each, or $7 total if you buy both together.


Pattern listing here

No comments:

Post a Comment